Add Price Alert
- tab-switch#addHashToUrlAndPushState» href=»#overview»>Overview
- tab-switch#addHashToUrlAndPushState» data-url=»/en/coins/242/markets_tab» href=»#markets»>Markets
- Historical Data
- tab-switch#addHashToUrlAndPushState» href=»#general» data-url=»»>General
- tab-switch#addHashToUrlAndPushState» href=»#social» data-url=»/en/coins/242/social_tab»>Social
- tab-switch#addHashToUrlAndPushState» href=»#developer» data-url=»/en/coins/242/developer_tab»>Developer
- tab-switch#addHashToUrlAndPushState» href=»#widgets» data-url=»/en/coins/242/widgets_tab»>Widgets
- tab-switch#addHashToUrlAndPushState» href=»#beam» data-url=»/en/coins/242/status_updates_tab»>Beam Updates
We’re indexing our data. Come back later!
Key Earnings Data
Zacks Earnings ESP (Expected Surprise Prediction) looks to find companies that have recently seen positive earnings estimate revision activity. The idea is that more recent information is, generally speaking, more accurate and can be a better predictor of the future, which can give investors an advantage in earnings season.
The technique has proven to be very useful for finding positive surprises. In fact, when combining a Zacks Rank #3 or better and a positive Earnings ESP, stocks produced a positive surprise 70% of the time, while they also saw 28.3% annual returns on average, according to our 10 year backtest.
This is an estimated date of earnings release. Neither Zacks Investment Research, Inc. nor its Information Providers can guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or correct sequencing of any of the Information on the Web site, including, but not limited to Information originated by Zacks Investment Research, Inc, licensed by Zacks Investment Research, Inc. from Information Providers, or gathered by Zacks Investment Research, Inc. from publicly available sources. There may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Information.
*BMO = Before Market Open *AMC = After Market Close